idroj wrote:Trying many times flash recovery, the micro usb that energizes has separated from the rest and the micro usb OTG has also been moving so the connection fails. I do not think that is fixable, with ongoing software failures with many manipulations to break elements (micro usb, button recovery,...). Do not recommend to anyone I'll throw the stick away.
hyperlogos wrote:Pretty easy to do. On the first try it didn't detect right but then it did. Here's what I did.
1. unpack 0121-IIIS8B.zip to desktop in vmware, xp32 on 64 bit linux host
2. stick micro SD card into the side of the mk802 IIIs to press the button, WORKS GREAT. You're welcome.
3. connect cable to usb-otg port.
4. connect usb device to virtual machine (without vmware, just plug it in)
5. install driver included in zip (worked on the second try of 1-4. probably would have worked on first try without vmware)
6. run flasher and click restore
After flashing, bluetooth range seems improved, is that possible? But scan for devices doesn't work any more.
I'm not even trying wifi right now. My Trend USB to ethernet is still working. No reboot problems or similar, market works fine. Can't use keyboard in Chrome, so that's worthless...
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest