Question: Appearance settings

Forum for discussing the Picuntu Linux distro, a fully featured Linux OS for the MK802III(S) devices.

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Question: Appearance settings

Postby k2mia » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 am

Hi, I have the MK802IV that came with Picuntu. I am using a very small mini display (Liliput 7") and was looking for an Appearance submenu in Settings so I could adjust the system font size to make it MUCH larger, but there is no such option.

Is there something I could do to add that submenu, or if not is there a config file I could tweak? I am assuming the window manager is XBMC, but the settings for it don't match the standard XBMC settings...

Thanks!
-Andy
k2mia

Re: Question: Appearance settings

Postby k2mia » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Quick Update: I did a full XFCE4 update and this version has everything I was missing, I was able to set the system font to be big enough to see clearly on a 7" display ... Never did find the Appearance menu with the XFCE that came pre-installed ...
k2mia

Postby andykirby » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:38 am

The appearance menu may have been something that's linked to gnome..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
andykirby
Site Admin

Postby astrums » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 am

Actually in previous Windows versions such as Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, users could customize the text size and color using "Advanced appearance settings" option present in Desktop Properties (Personalization) window.

Regards,
syuvasri

[url="Url: http://astrums.net/"]SAP Products[/url]
astrums

Return to Picuntu Linux for MK802III(S)