MK902 USB ports not working?

Forum to discuss the quad core MK902 Android PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby djtomdabomb » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm

For some reason, the usb ports on the unit are not working?

I cannot connect any usb devices, eg. mice, keyboard, usb drive

The only usb port that works is the usb slave port when i want to flash firmware.

I have tried flashing all the firmwares from the following post
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5559

All flashed ok, but not detected usb ports?

Any suggestions on what i should do?

Cheers
djtomdabomb
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Re: MK902 USB ports not working

Postby twjordo » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:39 am

TredertinLat wrote:Im having an issue with all the usb ports on my computer after using usb redirector. None of my usb ports are reading any of the devices i plug into them. If i open up the device manager it shows all my usb ports working but nothing happens when i plug something in. My usb ports were working fine before using the program. Ive tried uninstalling the program and uninstalling the usb ports but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem? I am on a Samsung 500t laptop and and running Windows 8.1


try googling for windows issues as this really does not concern mini pc's :ugeek:

tis Christmas so i will try to help.... try a system restore on your windows pc - if you need more help doing it then google for a video
mk802IV w/ mk702IIair mouse ~ mk802+ 1gb ram 4 gb storage ~ mk802II 1gb ram 4gb storage ~ mk802IIIs 1gb ram 8gb storage with 4port usb running wireless mouse/kboard and red samurai bt gaming controller ~ mk808b 1gb ram 8gb storage
check out TechKnow
twjordo
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:07 am
Location: tennessee usa

Re: MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby pinesong » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:23 am

Is your hardware out of the question
pinesong
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:43 am

Re: MK902 USB ports not working

Postby cimzaki » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 am

twjordo wrote:
TredertinLat wrote:Im having an issue with all the usb ports on my computer after using usb redirector. None of my usb ports are reading any of the devices i plug into them. If i open up the device manager it shows all my usb ports working but nothing happens when i plug something in. My usb ports were working fine before using the program. Ive tried uninstalling the program and uninstalling the usb ports but nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem? I am on a Samsung 500t laptop and and running Windows 8.1


try googling for windows issues as this really does not concern mini pc's :ugeek:

tis Christmas so i will try to help.... try a system restore on your windows pc - if you need more help doing it then google for a video


Where did this post come from? Has nothing to do with the posted problem. :-S
cimzaki
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby cimzaki » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:59 am

djtomdabomb wrote:For some reason, the usb ports on the unit are not working?

I cannot connect any usb devices, eg. mice, keyboard, usb drive

The only usb port that works is the usb slave port when i want to flash firmware.

I have tried flashing all the firmwares from the following post
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5559

All flashed ok, but not detected usb ports?

Any suggestions on what i should do?

Cheers


HELP! Have exact same problem with my MK902. Tried with four different firmwares and different mice and keyboards. :-S
cimzaki
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby Ruby » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:10 am

cimzaki wrote:
djtomdabomb wrote:For some reason, the usb ports on the unit are not working?

I cannot connect any usb devices, eg. mice, keyboard, usb drive

The only usb port that works is the usb slave port when i want to flash firmware.

I have tried flashing all the firmwares from the following post
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=5559

All flashed ok, but not detected usb ports?

Any suggestions on what i should do?

Cheers


HELP! Have exact same problem with my MK902. Tried with four different firmwares and different mice and keyboards. :-S



three usb port all not working???
Ruby
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:18 am

Re: MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby cimzaki » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:22 am

Yes 3 USB ports not working. No way to control the thing. ;-)
cimzaki
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby Ruby » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:16 am

cimzaki wrote:Yes 3 USB ports not working. No way to control the thing. ;-)


:shock: you connect wired mouse?or wireless mouse?Did you try to reset to factory?restart it,then to test.
Ruby
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:18 am

Re: MK902 USB ports not working?

Postby cimzaki » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:07 am

Tried hardware reset, firmwareupdate, wired mouse (Works on my other MK902 and my MK 902II).

Returned it and got my money back. :-)
cimzaki
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:01 pm


Return to Rikomagic MK902 Android PC Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest