CWM Recovery Installation + CM9 & CM10 for original Mk802

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: CWM Recovery Installation + CM9 & CM10 for original Mk80

Postby shawe » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 am

KEgg do you compile this CWM Recovery? I'm interested on compile one for a Hackberry that has a similar hardware. Can you help me please?
If I try to use your Recovery or modify it to my board seems to be "bricked" and I must need to restore the nand with LiveSuit.
shawe

bricked mk802 after installing CWM. plz help!!!

Postby harvester » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 am

Hi, I followed the instruction on 1st post to install CWM on a mk802+. I made sure busybox and superuser are latest. When I use SManager to run the first script install-recorvery.sh after highlight "su", the terminal screen showed up and it eventually hanged at "done". I thought it was done then I clicked the "x" sign on the left top corner. Then I run the other script reboot-recovery.sh. The device rebooted but did not boot up. It is only showing a black screen. I have tried to unplug the power and push the reset hole without any luck. Next I tried to use livesuit to reflash. My laptop can recognize it after I plug it in while pushing a pin into the reset hole. However livesuit claimed no device to update. Plz can anybody give me some hint how to bring the thing back to life? Thanks a ton!!!!!
harvester

Postby jporterweb » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 am

Ok, So I've followed all the instructions to the letter. I've even wiped the Dalvik Cache. Everytime the CM boot logo starts and it just sticks there. I left it for up to 45 minutes. This has happened to me everytime and I've done it probably 6 times now hoping for a different result. Any ideas?
jporterweb

Postby daigiangheo69 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 pm

Tôi đang cần 1bản Recovery mới nhất cho xperia L 4.2.2 của tôi. Cảm ơn
daigiangheo69

Previous

Return to Rikomagic MK802 Forum