Couple noob questions

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Couple noob questions

Postby mzu2006 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 am

Received my MK802 today and playing with it. I have couple questions.
1. What can I use a microphone (e.g. for skype)? It does not seem to recognize conventional USB skypephone.
2. How to remap right click to something useful?
3. How do I power off properly, when I have to switch locations? Is there a back up battery inside?

To moderator: may be, somebody should organize a FAQ section. I can volunteer for that.
mzu2006

Re: Couple noob questions

Postby rpcameron » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 am

Yes you can use a microphone, but it has to be for a USB device that has existing drivers in this particular install of Android. Right click can be remapped, but you have to manually edit the keymap files. I'm not sure what yours is mapped to by default, but mine is mapped to the browser. There is presently no way to power off properly. You must unplug it. You can force it to reboot, but shutting down is not part of its functions. And no, there is no built-in battery.
rpcameron

Re: Couple noob questions

Postby mzu2006 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:56 pm

1. Any suggestions on what could particular device could be used? I tried SANWA skypephone (drivers included in win7) and a noname USB handset - both were not recognized.
2. I attempted to install Cisco anyconnect - it complains on critical system feature being absent. It requires tun.ko and iptables. May I suggest to build them into the next release?
mzu2006

Return to Rikomagic MK802 Forum