Looks interesting! Suggestions:
* no glossy lids!
* please get rid of the window key (!) and make the space bar longer (I assume it's not a full-size keyboard?)
* please put in a VGA port -- I am willing to trade a usb port for that.
Many of my colleagues and I have thought about using ARM netbooks for work, but we absolutely need to show slides using VGA projectors (we actually did an unscientific survey: Of the last 23 presentations we gave, only one of them were in facility that supports hdmi !)
* heat management? I've read many posts that A10 overheats under load (a good heatsink seems to solve the problem...)
* does it have a better wifi antenna/chip then the one in mk802? The antenna of the latter is limited by the size of the device; on a netbook there should be room for a bigger (?) one.
Greedy requests -- probably too late for this product, but might be something to try for future iterations:
* bigger trackpad? -- by the way, is the current one multitouch? Just pinch-to-zoom would be useful
* bigger screen -- there is enough bezel for a 12in screen and that would be a HUGH improvement in terms of work usage
By the way, my colleagues and I would be *very* interested in a light-weight ubuntu version of this, in some kind of dual-boot format. We don't need 720p video in ubuntu, but some level of graphics acceleration would be needed.