Working air mouse & wireless keyboard combos ...and not!

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: Working air mouse & wireless keyboard combos ...and not!

Postby twjordo » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 am

this el-cheapo sakar combo is what i am using until the bugs are fixed ...must say for the price it is a great bonus that the media keys function as they should on the keyboard :D http://www.amazon.com/iConcepts-Wireles ... B0002HBPUA
mk802IV w/ mk702IIair mouse ~ mk802+ 1gb ram 4 gb storage ~ mk802II 1gb ram 4gb storage ~ mk802IIIs 1gb ram 8gb storage with 4port usb running wireless mouse/kboard and red samurai bt gaming controller ~ mk808b 1gb ram 8gb storage
check out TechKnow
twjordo

Postby mistermentality » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Microsoft 3000 Desktop (comprises two products, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse, that use one usb receiver) works great and you can turn the mouse off when not in use.

Dave
mistermentality

Postby twjordo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 am

twjordo wrote:maylong m250 using "droidmote" works but droidmote rom is somewhat buggish :twisted: but does work

zenithink c71 does work for this app
lg optimus v does not work for this app

rooted kindle fire does work for this app
wm8650 netbook does work for this app

re-flashed after testing some mods that soft-bricked my mk802 and now i have fully functional droidmote...also flashed c71 with a custom rom and now it is working.... happy day for i almost bricked it but now it works better...still moddn to get full market access and will be available soon :D
mk802IV w/ mk702IIair mouse ~ mk802+ 1gb ram 4 gb storage ~ mk802II 1gb ram 4gb storage ~ mk802IIIs 1gb ram 8gb storage with 4port usb running wireless mouse/kboard and red samurai bt gaming controller ~ mk808b 1gb ram 8gb storage
check out TechKnow
twjordo

Postby hwm.land » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:12 am

hwm.land

Postby tbosa » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm

hwm.land wrote:This onehttp://www.ipazzport.com/10a.html works great.

That's hilarious. I JUST received a Rii mini from China through Meritline.com that is identical to the ipazzport device you linked to (took 18 days to get here just for the record). This thing has got to be the best deal on the planet for something like this. I'm so impressed with the mouse control, backlit keyboard, even the laser pointer is great. The size is perfect and I can type on it faster than any other keyboard. The Lenovo device I linked to earlier in this string works great, but it doesn't have half the features of this and the trackball is very difficult to control the mouse with.

This Rii mini/ipassport even supports handwriting for any apps that provide it and it's rechargeable. No, I'm not an official promoter for this product....I have no ties to them, but I can say it's one of the best purchases I've made in a long time for out of the box experience and functionality. I guess the only thing that remains to be seen is how long the usb charge lasts.

http://www.meritline.com/wii-magic-stic ... 38409.aspx
tbosa

Postby bobel » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi guys! I really hope some of you can help me out with some issues I have. :)

Okay, so I recently bought the RikoMagic MK802 II Mini PC. It seems to be working dine but I have the following issues:

1/ My Gyration wireless keyboard and remote control (with accelerometer) don't seem to work. :cry: I googled it and found this forum and this post:

DaveJFT wrote:I've found that my Gyration GO 2.4GHz USB WiFi keyboard and air mouse are not recognised by the MK802.

Is it possible to make it work by messing with the configuration or adding drivers? :?

2/ I need to use the Dutch (Belgium) (Period) AZERTY layout but it's not listed as one of the options. Can I add this layout somehow?

3/ Related to the previous question, apparently the layout you choose under settings only applies to the on-screen keyboard. If I plug in an AZERTY keyboard it's recognized as a QWERTY keyboard regardless of the settings (I tried French AZERTY). How can I set the keyboard layout so that it applies to both the virtual and physical keyboards?

Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue:

max7 wrote:It works very well. I have a problem though. I've bought a french keyboard "azerty". The mini pc recognizes it as a "qwerty". Does anybody how I can change the settings in order to use it properly as it is; as an "azerty" keyboard?

Thank you so much!! :P
bobel

Postby bobel » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Anyone that can point me in the right direction? :roll:
bobel

Postby joris015 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Does anyone know if such combos are available with Cyrillic (Russian) characters on them? The main reason we bought the Rikomagic is to watch Russian TV and Youtube videos, and especially for the latter you need to be able to type in Cyrillic.
joris015

Postby jacfeed » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:30 am

Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too..." -T. Williams
smartphone pas cher
jacfeed

Postby Helas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 am

It's a great way to get advance technology. I really like it and would like to say thanks to all those members who share such knowledge here. I hope that you will continue to post here...
Helas

Previous

Return to Rikomagic MK802 Forum