New MK802 cant use existing Google Account

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

New MK802 cant use existing Google Account

Postby rahlquist » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Hello,

Just picked up my first MK802 and in the process of setting it up I have hit a major roadblock. I cant get it to let me setup an existing google account. It always stats there was a problem try again later. If I mistype the password it tells me that I did that though. If i let it create a new google account it works. I dont want a new acccount though I want it connected to my old account with my purchased apps. Any suggestions?
rahlquist

Re: New MK802 cant use existing Google Account

Postby bobby » Tue May 28, 2013 7:18 pm

I also had a problem with adding an existing Google account. I solved this problem by going to the date and time settings and selecting the option to allow the system to set the correct date and time. After doing this, the date and time was updated to the correct UK time. For some reason, it was always set to an incorrect time zone. After doing this, I was able to add an existing Google Account.
bobby

Re: New MK802 cant use existing Google Account

Postby WalkerRS » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:49 am

Hey, I am also having trouble connecting to my existing google account - making a new account works fine, but connecting to my current one ends with a "problem occurred while communicating with Google servers" error. Changing my date/time preferences didn't resolve this issue. Were you able to find a fix? Thanks!
WalkerRS

Return to Rikomagic MK802 Forum