sehgal.v7 wrote:Flashing is different in MK802 II. Here is procedure to flash in MK802 II.
Tools Needed -
1. Phoenix Card
2. Minimum 2gb SD-Card
3. SD-Card Writer
4. WIndows OS
5. Image File
1. Plugin your SD-Card Writer with SD-Card
2. Run PhoenixCard.exe
3. Select Disk Drive
How is this img different then what comes with the
4. Select Image File
5. Select Write Mode - Product
7. After Image is written to SD Card, pull out and insert SD Card into MK802II
8. Power on MK802II, wait for 4-5 minutes, power indicator (blue light) will automatically turn off
9. Remove SD Card and power MK802II again.
10. Voila. Image flashed. Enjoy.
PhoenixCard - http://goo.gl/qzf9I
Stock Image for MK802 II - ftp://FTP_rikomagic:email@example.com ... 120822.rar
sehgal.v7 wrote:Flashing is different in MK802 II. Here is procedure to flash in MK802 II......
Also, where did the II image come from?
EnvyThisStuff wrote:So, just to be clear, are you saying that the MK802 flashing procedure can not be used but in fact should not be used for the II? Or, is this just an alternative?
EnvyThisStuff wrote:Also, where did the II image come from?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests