new uberoid v1 custom rom for mk802/mk802+

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: new uberoid v1 custom rom for mk802/mk802+

Postby exodus » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:47 am

Does this have blue tooth support for ps3 or xbox gamepads?
exodus

Postby gravius » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 am

please put joypad for game nes
gravius

Postby watuky88 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:53 pm

eCCoMaNiA wrote:
twjordo wrote:
eCCoMaNiA wrote:hello thanx for great rom but I have one problem, and the problem is flash player....
it doesn't work full screen and it works very slow,
when I was rev2 fw it was ok, I was able to watch some soap operas from websites and full screen.
so can you please fix it ? I think you updated the flash player and if its possible can you revert it back or just send me a link for old flash player that works ?
the flash version is 11.1 ......click the flash player app in the app tray and configure it to your needs....

also here is a look into the future of uberoid with benjamin94's mk802 shutdown app just developed today!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWFv5x5S ... e=youtu.be

thanks for quick reply but can you send me the old flash apk from rev2 firmware ? cuz I can't open .img file on windows... thanks in advance

Hello, I have the same problem as eCCoMaNiA, When i want play a video in full screen from a web site, the MK802 gets stuck.

I tried to move all the settings from flash player, but I cant play full screen yet.

Does anybody fix it?

Thx
watuky88

Postby Casity » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:45 am

Hello, I have the same problem as eCCoMaNiA, When i want play a video in full screen from a web site, the MK802 gets stuck.

I tried to move all the settings from flash player, but I cant play full screen yet.

Does anybody fix it?

Thx

Are you using anything to hide the notification/navigation bar? If the navigation bar is still up the MK802 won't play flash videos in full screen.
Casity

Postby eCCoMaNiA » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 am

watuky88 wrote:

Does anybody fix it?

Thx

I found solution firstly you need to download hidebar apk and also you need to install flash player from the oldest firmware after that you can watch flash videos even in hd format.
eCCoMaNiA

Postby batrarobin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 am

eCCoMaNiA wrote:
watuky88 wrote:

Does anybody fix it?

Thx

I found solution firstly you need to download hidebar apk and also you need to install flash player from the oldest firmware after that you can watch flash videos even in hd format.

How to install flash player from previous Rev. 2 firmware. ?
batrarobin

Postby eCCoMaNiA » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:27 pm

batrarobin wrote:
eCCoMaNiA wrote:
watuky88 wrote:

Does anybody fix it?

Thx

How to install flash player from previous Rev. 2 firmware. ?

Im at work at the moment, when I go home, I'll upload apk to my dropbox and I will post the link here for you... (also apk is from the first stock firmware)
to install; first you need to uninstall flash and than Install old one, just download apk and install using the file explorer....
thats all
eCCoMaNiA

Postby batrarobin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:16 pm

eCCoMaNiA wrote:
watuky88 wrote:

Im at work at the moment, when I go home, I'll upload apk to my dropbox and I will post the link here for you... (also apk is from the first stock firmware)
to install; first you need to uninstall flash and than Install old one, just download apk and install using the file explorer....
thats all

Thanks for that. Look forward to your link ! :)
batrarobin

Postby eCCoMaNiA » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 am

batrarobin wrote:
eCCoMaNiA wrote:
watuky88 wrote:

thats all

Thanks for that. Look forward to your link ! :)

hello,
sorry for being late :D
here is the link for flash player...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39462568/AdobeF ... 111157.apk

and this link for hidebar apk, you need this for fullscreen viewing :D
http://ppareit.github.com/HideBar/

firstly install hidebar than delete flash player and install my flashplayer than use hidebar to hide your system bar and open browser to watch flash videos.... you can add hidebar widget to desktop and you won't need to apen app drawer and click program :D
eCCoMaNiA

Postby gravius » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 am

Hope we can get v1.3 soon, i waiting for usb joy keypad.
gravius

PreviousNext

Return to Rikomagic MK802 Forum