WiFi problem

Forum to discuss the new OctaCore Rikomagic MK80 & MK80+ Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

WiFi problem

Postby edzwa » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:58 am

Hi,
I purchased an mk80 a few weeks ago and ever since I first used it several times a day the wifi drops out and will not work again till I turn the wifi off and on again, it does it with both 2.4 and 5 GHz, anybody else having this problem? Does anyone have any idea how I might fix it? I'm thinking it's probably a firmware issue, is there any plans for a firmware update any time soon?
Thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help I can get with this issue, it's extremely annoying, especially when it does it 5 times during a movie...
edzwa

Re: WiFi problem

Postby edzwa » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:15 am

Is anyone else having problems with the WiFi? Or do I just have a defective mk80?
What is up with this forum its like a ghost town????? Is the RKM community dead?
edzwa

Postby edzwa » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Wow! How pathetic, if this isn't fixed soon I'm going to get rid of this thing and get a minix box as they seem to have a much better online community and much better support. This is the second Rikomagic product I have owned and will defiantly be my last, the first was an mk802 IV and it was absolutely horrible, I wish I never gave this company another go, at this point I would not recommend any rikomagic products to anyone witch is a shame as this is a great product and has huge potential, if only it worked properly.
edzwa

Postby velin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:06 am

You may send email to RKM service team.
service@rikomagic.com
velin

Return to Rikomagic MK80(+) OctaCore Forum