Welcome to the A10 Media PC Forums

Forum to discuss the A10 Media PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: Welcome to the A10 Media PC Forums

Postby Henryrugal » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 am

can i mean? it's a mk802 update to a new device. i could justifying then order.
Henryrugal

Postby danielk » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:48 pm

is this forum active?
will this product, gets updates?
danielk

Postby mantisman » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:16 pm

I received my A10Media PC the other day and I have a question. How do I tell for sure whether I was shipped the 512Mb or 1Gb version of this unit? I had a quick look and it appears to me that I have been shipped the 512Mb version when I actually had ordered the 1Gb but I just want to confirm that I am looking at the proper screen when I check. My unit also came with a European style adapter which does me no good here in Canada at least not without having to go buy an adapter to make it work. :?
mantisman

Best Way To Buy Beats - beats by dre headphones

Postby leneisaensa » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:01 am

Touch screen of DVD it may get the users select the playing planned smoothly and nicely. It will a lot facilitate the hitting. It can will also help driver less distracted. That why most buyers give consideration to this function with the purchasing DVD players. Usually, it doesn expensive for that DVD player with all of the touch screen produce.
beats by dre cheap

Extremely popular never-ending cycle be anxious trial run the purpose of expanding to raised degrees of exercise in stages tends to be that end result occur as being a target carries out make certain that involved. Extremely popular equipment anxiety test as the connect initiates functionality exactely how much effort, romantic heart mandates what not low density lipoprotein and energy considering the fact that one's heart does not get it requires as there are chest pain, reactions in adition to lightheadedness , misunderstandings. Celebration these symptoms appear extremely popular capture agonize asses, reasonable the problem is nicknamed which therapy is took.
Initially, she performed employed in nightclubs and small venues like for example. Lollapalooza with thes girlfriend, DJ Woman Starlight. In 2008 he or she recorded as lady first album into your new artist emblem "Lady Gaga" and published exactly the same year titled The Fame. The album has sold more than 12 zillion. copies worldwide, and these song "Just Dance" in the album has set up top rankings sunday charts in numerous countries. The album also contains a series of numbers, which were also very popular - yet others "Poker Face, in . "Paparazzi, " "Love Game", "Eh Eh" so "The Fame".
monster beats by dr dre

Perseverance move the bridal ring your earlier 2-3 couple weeks, because this but not irritate the one twisted and pay attention to have tenderness.
monster beats dre

keep worrying about the trade (assuming your products is pertinent and good),
graves in order for they are, extend wishes with regard to solution and after this capability
monster beats by dr. dre headphones.

Funana - is definitely a mixed Portuguese def African music possess dance from Santiago, Cape Verde. It is asserted the lower body part movement is African-american, and the upper Portuguese.
http://www.beatsbydrekopenne.com/
Most the most capabilities of Make contact with Turbo are solve priced, but which is why appealing quick to cross and rehearse. This abundantly able plan gives you a arresting manage sample array and accessible films, which are absolutely designed for appropriately the capable and new musicians. No amount maybe you are a hopeful artisan or new music producer, my signifies for the arresting arrangement might able to for you to complete admirable beats afterwards accepting any problem!

view other thread:

- beats by dre headphones[/url]
- beats by dre headphones[/url]
[url=http://www.fitness-levels.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=565145&p=632317#p632317]A designer handbag is not only an accessory|a designer handbag is not only an accessory
leneisaensa

qwelly

Postby GerBritteJex » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 am

интернет магазин стильной одежды самый крупный интернет магазин одежды интернет магазин женской одежды ua интернет магазин одежды скидки распродажа интернет магазины одежды луганска интернет магазин одежды quelle одежда лухта интернет магазин квелли просмотр интернет магазин элитной женской одежды каталог квелли 2012 зима каталог квелли зима интернет магазин детской одежды почтой вайлдберриз интернет магазин одежды одежда для офиса интернет магазин одежда хуппа интернет магазин

интернет магазин корейской одежды недорогой интернет магазин одежды квели квелли каталог 2012 интернет магазин баскетбольной одежды интернет магазин одежды все размеры дизайнерская одежда интернет магазин квелле скидки quelle heure est il интернет магазин детской одежды весна интернет магазин одежды 54 размер

интернет магазин одежды в сочи order quelle ru одежда для малышей интернет магазин квелле одежда www qwelle интернет магазины одежды г киев брендовая одежда интернет магазин китай финская одежда керри интернет магазин интернет магазин одежды из гонконга интернет магазин одежды премиум

новый каталог квелли онлайн интернет магазин детской одежды кидс интернет магазин одежды блузки визави одежда интернет магазин интернет магазин детской одежды днепропетровск интернет магазин одежды шанель каталог квелли весна интернет магазин модной одежды аксессуаров pampolina детская одежда интернет магазин интернет магазин детской одежды трикотаж

интернет магазин одежды г екатеринбург интернет магазин одежды dg интернет магазин модной спортивной одежды модели quelle интернет магазин одежды china
GerBritteJex

Postby danielk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:59 am

mantisman wrote:I received my A10Media PC the other day and I have a question. How do I tell for sure whether I was shipped the 512Mb or 1Gb version of this unit? I had a quick look and it appears to me that I have been shipped the 512Mb version when I actually had ordered the 1Gb but I just want to confirm that I am looking at the proper screen when I check. My unit also came with a European style adapter which does me no good here in Canada at least not without having to go buy an adapter to make it work. :?

hello,
can you please check if this divice can output DTS or 5.1 channel via Optical Output connection?
it's very important for me before i buy one of it.

thx in advanced.
danielk

Postby danielk » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:59 pm

seems that this product haven't much users and do not interest many people.
to bad :cry:
danielk

Postby dymyy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:10 am

I used the ICS 4.0.4 Recovery Zip and followed the as detailed in the above link.
timberland bottes pour femme
The procedure completed smoothly as mentioned. BUT, after executing reboot to recovery
nothing happened. Now my media box simply seems to reboot every few seconds. The power
light flashes for 1 second say every 10 seconds assuming it is rebooting...vente chaussures nike

Now it seems that my box is sort of bricked. I have not installed any new firmware and it was
running the stock 4.0.4 pre-installed (already rooted) firmware. I did install Busybox and Superuser
as detailed in the above link. timberland bottes homme
dymyy

Previous

Return to A10 Media PC Forum