Keeps rebooting

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 II Mini PC

Moderators: tatubias, twjordo, KEgg

Keeps rebooting

Postby cyoungm » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:09 am

I just received the MK802 II as a Christmas gift. I connected to my LCD and played around with it for about 10 min. Went to the playstore downloaded a couple apps and then powered the unit down. I came back an hour later and tried to turn it on again and it goes to the black screen that says Access Buy High Quality with Fast Delivery in the upper right corner and in the lower center has the Android icon going up and down with Android written below it and http://www.Accessbuy.com below this. It keeps going between this screen and white/grey screen and will do nothing else. Does anyone know what happened or what I need to do to get back to the IOS?

Thank you,
Chris
cyoungm

Re: Keeps rebooting

Postby Lister Of Smeg » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi Cyoungm / Chris,

Quote: what I need to do to get back to the IOS?

Dont ever mention iOS on here again, we dont want none of that Apple rubbish here :twisted: , I'll thank you!!! :lol:

he he he, joking aside... You'll love this lil fella as a Xmas pressie. I bought 3x of them myself... One for me, and 2x for gifts for family members. Although they are not as great as the eBay adverts lead you to believe, that aside, for what they are... they're pretty darn good.

If I was you, I would re-flash it and start again...

Download the firmware for a different product, but based on the same hardware... here!!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3297

And then follow the guide here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=449
.... on how to flash/re-programme one of these things...

Once ya done that, carry on as before, login, start downloading ya Apps and see how ya get on. Sounds to me if the firmware is a little flaky with the one you have....

Also, if ya have kids, or fancy a lil fun.... Download Ch4 Snowman App.... It plays beautifully on this device, is sure to be a winner with my brother and his kids!!! ;) rather hooked on it if I do say so myself...

Cheers, Lister
Lister Of Smeg

Return to Rikomagic MK802 II Forum