DEAR FORUM MODERATOR

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 II Mini PC

Moderators: tatubias, twjordo, KEgg

DEAR FORUM MODERATOR

Postby johnshun » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:37 am

Can you please make it so we don't need your approval to post a reply/thread? The way this forum runs make it very inefficient. Every time I post something, I have to wait for a moderator to approve, which usually takes hours. Then after that I have to wait for another day or two for some other users to respond to my reply/thread. This certainly slow down the development and communication. I truly appreciate you running this website for the development of our beloved devices, but the way you are censoring it really push me away to other forum or other online communities.

Thanks for your time to read this and I certainly hope that you would seriously take my request into consideration.

best regards,
john
johnshun

Re: DEAR FORUM MODERATOR

Postby twjordo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 am

We are volunteers here and we try our best to approve the posts as soon as possible... you must understand that without this preventative measure the forum would be much harder to keep organized and spam-free.

After a few of your posts are approved then you are able to instantly post without moderator approval.

Thanks for your understanding :ugeek:
mk802IV w/ mk702IIair mouse ~ mk802+ 1gb ram 4 gb storage ~ mk802II 1gb ram 4gb storage ~ mk802IIIs 1gb ram 8gb storage with 4port usb running wireless mouse/kboard and red samurai bt gaming controller ~ mk808b 1gb ram 8gb storage
check out TechKnow
twjordo

Postby johnshun » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 am

I'm sorry I was under the impression that everyone needs to go through this approval process every time he/she post something. I wasn't aware that this applies to only the new members. Before creating this thread I tried to look through forum rules but no luck.

oh and I just realize that my posts are posting immediately without approval. everything's good now. thanks for your time!
johnshun

Postby twjordo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:33 am

hehehe :p gosh THAT would be aweful if we had to approve every single post hehehehe :p

thanks for i am sure that you making this topic has settled a few other members curiosity ;)
mk802IV w/ mk702IIair mouse ~ mk802+ 1gb ram 4 gb storage ~ mk802II 1gb ram 4gb storage ~ mk802IIIs 1gb ram 8gb storage with 4port usb running wireless mouse/kboard and red samurai bt gaming controller ~ mk808b 1gb ram 8gb storage
check out TechKnow
twjordo

Return to Rikomagic MK802 II Forum