How to avoid automatic shutdown

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 II Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: How to avoid automatic shutdown

Postby Adainair II » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:47 pm

@Arjen
First sorry for late answer (i am unsubscribed for all post on this forum,my reasons)
Do not install or if you install try to don't touch power mannagment or battery optimization option in any application, and also never run automatic fix problems,
because you will enable power save mode with some aps, and we don't need it.
For Wake up try keys on your keyboard ( sorry i don't know what are you using Remote or Kb) FN+Enter or try randoms buttons, if this does not help you, you will need to assign one button for this option.
If you wants to solve your problems very easy and in same time get very good firmware, probably the best optimized firmware today for our stick use Unlock your MK II firmware or sun4i_crane_A054_20121122_V1.6 second name.
If you need help for reflash just ask.
Adainair II

Postby Arjen » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Hi Ardainair II,
Thanks for your support.
I have to take some more time to reflash to another firmware. At this moment I have a lack on time. After flashing I have to download all apps again.
I have already dowmloaded your suggested firmware. Still some questions. This firmware has a smaller size then Rikomagic.MK802II.20121031 (346Mb). Is your suggested software (307 Mb) an older version of firmware? Will my performance improve or will there be a decrease in the performance? Are you involved with the Rikomagic, are you a developer?

Thanks in advance,
Arjen
Arjen

Postby Adainair II » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:25 pm

Arjen wrote:Hi Ardainair II,

Hi Arjen
Arjen wrote: Is your suggested software (307 Mb) an older version of firmware?

Yes it is 307Mb and no it's not older than Riko.
Date of buil you can read on the end of name, example:
Rikomagic.MK802II.20121031 is 31.10.2012
You can find many firmware with new date of build, but in my test i did not see anything new except date ;)
Arjen wrote:Will my performance improve or will there be a decrease in the performance?

Of course Arjen, this is not only to you change firmware here you can read what is new compared to other firmware Uhost 24.10 and Riko xx.12.2012
Read and compare with your current, that is the best test.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2512&start=50#p9971
Arjen wrote:Are you involved with the Rikomagic, are you a developer?

No , i am only buy MK802 II before you and got idea (when i am see to Riko firmware does not support Skype) why i not try another A10 firmware with similar hardware and find many better than mine.
Good luck
Adainair II

Postby tucco » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:02 am

I have the same issue, with stock firmware and original Rikomagic. Maybe possibke solve it without flashing? I have installed Debian onto Android and it's boring reinstall it.
tucco

Postby xlaxplaya » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 am

The first thing that comes to mind is that it might be your power supply. Make sue you have a steady power source, because the USB ports in some TV's are a little sketchy. Try seeing if you still have this problem while plugged into a wall outlet or some other powered USB source. If that's not the cause, I got nothing.
xlaxplaya

Postby SpencerByrd » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:13 am

Arjen wrote:After certain time of no activity the MKII shuts down automatically. Downloading by FTP is in this case not possible. How to switch off that function? Perhaps it is related to batterysaving, but I have a AC-adapter. In the main menu I can not find a menu for power settings.

Arjen

hello friend were you able to find exact solution for automatic shutdown? I am trying my best but still unsuccessful.. Please help me.
SpencerByrd

Previous

Return to Rikomagic MK802 II Forum