Droidmote on MK802III

Forum to discuss the Dual Core Rikomagic MK802 III Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Droidmote on MK802III

Postby zilbermm » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi,

Anyone here tried this app?
I'm currently using a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse but many games do not support that, not to mention the missing gyro.
I tried the remote app that comes with the update, it's nice but latency is too high and for games like Ski Safari (my son's favarite these days) it's really critical. In addition, on my Galaxy S2 the buttons are really messed up in this app.
Does droidmote suffer the same latency?
Any other options?

Thanks
zilbermm

Re: Droidmote on MK802III

Postby adamforeman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:04 pm

What app are you using now?

Have you tried either the "Sixaxis Controller" / BT Controller for gaming? They're great alternatives.
===========
Android PC Stick: Rikomagic DUAL CORE MK802 III 1Gb/8Gb with 32Gb SD Card (Class 10)
adamforeman

Postby zilbermm » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:16 pm

adamforeman wrote:What app are you using now?

Have you tried either the "Sixaxis Controller" / BT Controller for gaming? They're great alternatives.

I'm probably missing something.
Sixaxis requires either sixaxis or dual shock controllers (I have XBOX wireless controller).
As for BT, AFAIK MK802III does not have BT support.
zilbermm

Postby zulu99 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 am

Minix Neo G4 have the same rk3066 dual core cpu of MK802 III

but i know that MK802 III, not have a good wifi module.

I not know how DroidMote work on MK802 III, but on Minix Neo G4 it work very very well without lag.

look how work on Minix Neo G4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1el4kqRv3gU
zulu99

Postby andykirby » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:00 am

Hi Zulu

Theres no issue with wifi on the MK802III it works just fine as its a USB wifi module. The problems you refer to are on other devices that use the SDIO controller for wifi.

I've not tried droidmote on the MK802III yet, theres no real reason why it would not work though.
andykirby
Site Admin

Postby adamforeman » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:13 am

zilbermm wrote:
adamforeman wrote:As for BT, AFAIK MK802III does not have BT support.

The new MK802IIIS does have BT built in now, however, there's nothing stopping you buying a USB Bluetooth adapter. Personally I'm thinking of upgrading to the new S version specifically for that reason.

What are you using at the moment to play games etc?
===========
Android PC Stick: Rikomagic DUAL CORE MK802 III 1Gb/8Gb with 32Gb SD Card (Class 10)
adamforeman

Postby rewrite » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 am

The new MK802IIIS does have BT built in now, however, there's nothing stopping you buying a USB Bluetooth adapter. Personally I'm thinking of upgrading to the new S version specifically for that reason.

Yes, there is something stopping me from using usb bluetooth adapter on MK802III. I tried my bluetooth usb adapter and it couldn't get it to work. I don't think it has bluetooth driver built in. Plus, there is no bluetooth menu in the settings so there is no way you can pair it with anything. Which brand of adapter did you get it to work?
rewrite

Postby Riot » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 pm

i tried to install the DroidMote Server v2.7.3 on the MK802III but only got 'crc32 error',i read something on google play web that uinput module is required but i stop doing research sins the new firmware for MK802III bin released, the remote app within this works fine for me.

but people are writing here that it is working for the MK802II http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2187
Riot

Postby zulu99 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Riot wrote:i tried to install the DroidMote Server v2.7.3 on the MK802III but only got 'crc32 error',i read something on google play web that uinput module is required but i stop doing research sins the new firmware for MK802III bin released, the remote app within this works fine for me.

but people are writing here that it is working for the MK802II http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2187

Is logic that DroidMote Server v2.7.3 cracked not work.

The actual version is DroidMote Server v3.0.2 and work well on all android mini pc, only if you buy from Google Play.

If you want a free version, you can control with DroidMote Client, Windows and Linux, in the same mode that you control android. (on windows 8 the multitouch is beautiful and all is free)

All Rk3066 devices have already the uinput module inside the kernel, therefore, there is no problem.

The only problem, is that some RK3066 mini pc, like the mk802 III or Ug802 not have an efficient wifi module. with my Minix Neo G4, with a good wifi signal i have a link of 150 Mbs.

With mk802 III you have disconnections ? the best wifi link what speed show ??

with the remote app, you can play with all android games on google play ? you have a real multitouch, you have a real gamepad or a gamepad2Touch ?

or you can do this ? :
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all

look the last videos.

i'm happy to have a chinese clone, like the iphone chinese clone, in this mode all can see, finally, how good is droidmote. :lol:

I have a mailbox full of people who produce these devices, and want DroidMote included in their devices.
Most of this are of rockchip family. After all my no, invented this ridiculous and etreme lag application. :lol:

I hope the MK802 III S has hardware assembled well and a good wifi module.
zulu99

Postby zilbermm » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:19 am

rewrite wrote:

Yes, there is something stopping me from using usb bluetooth adapter on MK802III. I tried my bluetooth usb adapter and it couldn't get it to work. I don't think it has bluetooth driver built in. Plus, there is no bluetooth menu in the settings so there is no way you can pair it with anything. Which brand of adapter did you get it to work?

That's bad news, i already order a dongle from eBay.
What about the finless ROM, doesn't it have it inside?
In addition, i ordered a XBOX receiver for PC, i saw some youtube clips of PPL who managed to get this to work and it looks like a fun option.
I'm trying multiple options, as you can see...
zilbermm

Next

Return to Rikomagic MK802 III Forum