help me to update firware!

Forum to discuss the Dual Core Rikomagic MK802 III Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

help me to update firware!

Postby skyrocket » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:58 pm

hello world!

i bought Rikomagic MK802 III and everything works fine! Couldn't be happier! Although i can't figure out how to use rikomagic android app!? i downloaded rikomagic remote app and doesn't work. i ordered separate mouse for it but won't be here till next week. And i forced to share my PC wireless mouse.. kinda got tired of plug and unplug procedure :D :D i found a video on youtube about rikomagic remote and the guy said that in order to you rikomagic remote mk802 iii has to be upgraded to the latest firmware. and i can't figure out which firmware and how to update it. His link that he posted to firmware doesn't work. So googled it and it led me to http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_20_1.html there are 3 packages and i figured that 20130221 is the latest? what's next? i have micro sd card! Anybody could help me out ?? :D

this my what i run now
skyrocket

Re: help me to update firware!

Postby shaunfree » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 am

hi,skyrocket the links u r trying to download r dead so dont no if they work,on my mk802 iii,i have this firmware link- http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/downloads/11 ... update.zip rikomagic remote works,but i bought droidmote server of play store,which i think is better,so to update your stick extract the zip file you downloaded in the link,you will get another folder in that folder you will see update.zip copy to sd card(fat 32)do not extract the update leave as a zip,rar file,on your stick go to settings/about device/rockchip system updates/turn auto check to on,go back to home screen,put sd card in,it will ask you to update,job done hope this helps mate
shaunfree

Re: help me to update firware!

Postby skyrocket » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:15 pm

ohh thanks!!!
skyrocket

Return to Rikomagic MK802 III Forum