New non official firmware for MK802 II

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 II Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: New non official firmware for MK802 II

Postby leodfs » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:47 am

No problem dude.

But why the attacks against danyrolux? He did write good things about the firmware you recommended. He had some problems testing it on video, but tests on video always suck when not edited ( actually, any test that you want to show something to someone will always fail: Murphy Laws). It is not like people will blame you for the problems in the video.

I appreciated your work testing and showing your results with different firmwares, but you got to stop being so possessive about it. If they have some down side, just take a good laugh at it.
leodfs

Postby watchgintama » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:02 am

Hi, I am using your unlock mk802 ii firmware. It's great and stable. The only bug I can find is that you can't set the clock to 12 hour format.

thanks!
watchgintama

Postby Adainair II » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:32 am

Hi Leodfs
Thank you for question and i will try to explain you.
leodfs wrote:But why the attacks against danyrolux? He did write good things about the firmware you recommended. He had some problems testing it on video, but tests on video always suck when not edited ( actually, any test that you want to show something to someone will always fail: Murphy Laws).

He can write all the best things about this firmware and me, but he is try to crash You tube aplication in review of my recomendent FW to show you "This FW is unstable".
If you watch first link careffully you will see in You tube app what is this guy try Play, Pause, Full screen, Back, and You tube app did not have time to load video also in background you can hear many clicks on remote why ?
Why Danyrolux is not make same mistake in another his video? Is that for you strange?
Why Danyrolux did not leave us any of comment about "Unlock your MK II" or send us link to his review about this FW?
Why is this guy in next his review about Justop box firmware did not say this is updated version of Unlock your MK II, i must mention you he is check version of firmware in both cases, and also in this post where i am first time publish you my new source he is got information.
http://www.rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewto ... =60#p10419
Check date of his reviews to find many answers.

leodfs wrote: but tests on video always suck when not edited

My short video about Unlock your MK II is not edited, but i am try to show you how is this FW is stable and also try all aplication correctly.
If you wants to be good tester you must all firmware give same treatment or you are paid tester for me or faker.
Last my attempt to explain you, this is Quote of my Read me file included in Unlock your MK II firmware:
Guys if you flash your MK802 II with this firmware please share your experience with this firmware, not for me i don't need anything but for other unsecure guys in this mod.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2512
By the way don't talk about source of this firmware, because will be closed (or hiden) and you will need to buy his box to you can use his firmware.
It's simply, nobody like to supporting competitive team.
For any bug or question use provided link.
Good luck Ada

And what is this guy did, Publish my findings on his site with wrong information.
I am only try to keep your next upgrade safe i am can change also name of image to hide my traces but i didn't to you can find source of this FW.
It's simly only write name of img file in Google you will got many information.

leodfs wrote:I appreciated your work testing and showing your results with different firmwares,

Leodfs i am many times say to all i don't need "Thanks" testing this in same time i am help yourself to find good image for my MK II and in same time will be selfish from me to i am hide this information from all But i thinks i am make mistake here.
Please can you explain me how is Uhost team got information to MK II users use Uhost firmware or why Dany did not explain any of my comments.

leodfs wrote:but you got to stop being so possessive about it

Please find any my message where i am leave link to this thread on this forum, i am on this topic sometimes only share with you my findings and then check Danyrolux posts . ;)
Also you can check other my post on this forum did i am possessive say, You must use this FW, no man i am leave all to find what is good for you nothing more.
Also read this his provocation before day or two in another thread on this forum adressed to me:

danyrolux wrote:I hope I'm not in error, but 'Unlock your MK II' firmware is not based on Justop Android 4.0 TV Box v1.6 firmware?
If so, maybe you'll try and optimize the JUSTOP Android 4.0 TV Box v1.8 firmware from here - http://touchscreen-apps.blogspot.ro/2013/01/justop-android-40-tv-box-v18-firmware.html

Fix and improvements:
1. Added AirPlay feature into Fireair utility
2. DLNA CTT/MCVT 100% pass
3. Device name under Fireair and Google tv remote can be changed by user
4. Improved network streaming performace
5. Improved 3D and blu-ray decoding performace

Added feature:
1. Support Miracast
2. Added VPN settings
3. Added OpenMAX port
4. User can now customize network media streaming policy

Did you get answers @Leodfs Danyrolux is very smart guy and tricky.
I thinks i am been very clear in this post
http://rikomagic.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2512&start=60#p10419

My message for all
Today after 17:00 i will delete all my posted files in this thread (except Unlock your MK II my only proof) and videos on You tube and this thread will be closed for me if you wants to reply me use my proofs or Quote me where i am make mistake because without proofs i won't reply.

I am give you some tips but also some of you are give me one lesson Internet is today very dangerous place.
I am unsubscribed to any of thread on this forum and sorry if you get late answer.
Thanks to all I'm glad to meet some of you.
Adainair II

Postby kjacek » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

My message for all
Today after 17:00 i will delete all my posted files in this thread (except Unlock your MK II my only proof) and videos on You tube and this thread will be closed for me if you wants to reply me use my proofs or Quote me where i am make mistake because without proofs i won't reply.

I am give you some tips but also some of you are give me one lesson Internet is today very dangerous place.
I am unsubscribed to any of thread on this forum and sorry if you get late answer.
Thanks to all I'm glad to meet some of you.

Do not do it. I don't know what is happen (I haven't time to read this thread) but please stay here.
You're much experienced than lot of us...
kjacek

Postby Isdenl » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 am

Adainair II wrote:My message for all
Today after 17:00 i will delete all my posted files in this thread (except Unlock your MK II my only proof)

There will always be critics. If you delete all the good work you've done, you will be letting your critics win.

Ignore them or prove them wrong, that's the only way to success.
Isdenl

Postby mdmm » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 pm

[quote="loupaschris"]Hello,
My device is UHost U1A Mini PC Google Android 4.0 TV BOX Allwinner A10 1Ghz1GB DDR3 4G Storage
My installed firmware 120831 is not working smooth..which firmware is working fine??
I want to install firmaware (U1A-404.000.10.121024)
My first question is ,can I transfer image to sdcard and the install via sdcard inside device?
Are following steps ok.
1-Download and unpack downloaded file on your computer
2-Start LiveSuit.exe
3-Press and hold the button next to the mini USB port
4-Plug USB cable to computer (use the USB cable that came with your device)
5-Install USB drivers???
There r many usb drivers in that folder.Which one to install??
6-When promoted by LiveSuit select first installation option "Yes" twice
7- Now select Image, and install.
mdmm

Postby Adainair II » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:19 pm

@mdmm
How are you find this topic? :roll:

mdmm wrote:Hello,
My device is UHost U1A Mini PC Google Android 4.0 TV BOX Allwinner A10 1Ghz1GB DDR3 4G Storage
My installed firmware 120831 is not working smooth..which firmware is working fine??
I want to install firmaware (U1A-404.000.10.121024)
My first question is ,can I transfer image to sdcard and the install via sdcard inside device?

No you can't transfer image to sdcard, you must burn image with phoenix card and then insert the card in your U1( this is for test read rest of post) stick or use live suite.

mdmm wrote:Are following steps ok.
1-Download and unpack downloaded file on your computer
2-Start LiveSuit.exe
3-Press and hold the button next to the mini USB port
4-Plug USB cable to computer (use the USB cable that came with your device)
5-Install USB drivers???
There r many usb drivers in that folder.Which one to install??
6-When promoted by LiveSuit select first installation option "Yes" twice
7- Now select Image, and install.

I am find one interesting site with same device like your Uhost1 check it:

Code: Select all
http://openbox.ua/stb/a1/

But in this mini PC flashing procedure is different than in original Uhost, i did not read yet does this works with Uhost, and i can't test it for you because i have MK II
but i thinks this flashing procedure is 1000% safe.
This is link for firmware (do not use this firmware, it' is old) tools and how to, flashing procedure is same like in my MK II.

Code: Select all
http://openbox.ua/download.php?&get=OPENBOX-A1/

Use Chrome or Torch browser to easy translate this page.

@Watchgintama @Kjacek @Isdenl
Thank you for comments but i don't need attention like my dear friend, this time i will copy paste his work :lol:
See you guys and good luck ;)
Adainair II

Postby DoctorRoot » Sun May 19, 2013 8:48 am

stopped working youtube: (what could be the problem?
DoctorRoot

Someone iis wake dead man lol

Postby Adainair II » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:53 pm

DoctorRoot wrote:stopped working youtube: (what could be the problem?

Sorry DrRoot but i did not power ON my MK II in past year, but some new kids ;) are here maybe their help you.

Adios amigos & Good luck

This topicf is closed for me guys
Adainair II

Postby tegelberg » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 pm

tegelberg

PreviousNext

Return to Rikomagic MK802 II Forum