THE MK802 II Recovery How to, Tools, Firmware and Benchmarks

Forum to discuss the Rikomagic MK802 II Mini PC

Moderators: KEgg, twjordo, tatubias

Re: THE MK802 II Recovery How to, Tools, Firmware and Benchm

Postby blandbook » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:51 am

Help! I try using the method in page 1 to recovery my mk802ii but phoenix Card 3.06 keeps giving me this error message and I can't continue.

blandbook

Postby denas » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Hi guys!
I'm new here and i have a problem with firmware upgrade in my mk802II. When i put SD card into the device after successfull burning image in PhoenixCard and power on with USB power adapter there nothing is happening, LED's not power on. But when i remove SD card and put the power adapter LED is on and everything is fine. I can't change firmware :(

Someone has simillar problem??

Sorry for my english:)
denas

Postby Adainair II » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:12 am

blandbook wrote:Help! I try using the method in page 1 to recovery my mk802ii but phoenix Card 3.06 keeps giving me this error message and I can't continue.

First try to format your Sdrard with SDFormatter then try , if this does not help you buy new card writer.
Update
And also forget the old 120822 firmware

denas wrote:Hi guys!
I'm new here and i have a problem with firmware upgrade in my mk802II. When i put SD card into the device after successfull burning image in PhoenixCard and power on with USB power adapter there nothing is happening, LED's not power on. But when i remove SD card and put the power adapter LED is on and everything is fine.

If first time light does not turn on unplug USB cable and plug it again but don't remove card this time. By the way 5V-2A is must have for MK II
Good luck
Adainair II

Postby pirrimanson » Sun May 26, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm new here and i have a problem with firmware upgrade in my mk802II. When i put SD card into the device after successfull burning image in PhoenixCard and power on with USB power adapter there nothing is happening, LED's not power on. But when i remove SD card and put the power adapter LED is on and everything is fine. I can't change firmware

Same problem here.

By the way, I don't remember where, but I think I red something about powering the MK802II in the OTG microusb instead of "power" microusb to re-flash. Is this correct, or maybe it was talking about another MK802 model?
pirrimanson

Postby earthgavinlee » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:31 am

Rikomagic MK802II V1.8 20131019 firmware

You can download it from http://www.sendspace.com/file/9f0tgw

Support Miracast
Support Device name under FireAir and Google tv remote can be changed by user
Improved network streaming performace
Improved 3D and blu-ray decoding performace

Burn the firmware with PhoenixCard Tool on your micro SD card, insert it in your MK802II stick, power on and wait 4-5 minute. First boot takes longer, you have to wait about 5 minutes, so please be patient.
earthgavinlee

Previous

Return to Rikomagic MK802 II Forum